Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz

Magpie MurdersMagpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A really great book.

I am an Agatha Christie fan! I love whodunits where mysteries are solved using grey matter rather than technical aids. This book is very much on those lines. Time Magazine called it the best murder mystery of the year (that is why I bought it !) It truly is an enthralling book. The story is fascinating and no matter how hard I tried I was unable to guess the villain.

Spoiler alert - there are two stories in one book - two killers - lots of murders and many clues thrown here and there.

Enjoy it!


View all my reviews 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JULIE ANDREW'S 69TH BIRTHDAY SONG

In memory of a very dear friend - SUNITEE SONDHI

George Carlin's Views on Aging