Some sites and blogs that I like .

Here are a few sites that I like - some I work with - some are made by my friends and others are just something that I enjoyed surfing.

GOONJ - an NGO that I have been involved with for some years - we do a lot of good work and have won many awards.
Gourmet Dialog - a place to talk about food - we would like to make it an interactive website about food
Stained Glass - a beautiful site belonging to a friend of mine - she has some really beautiful designs there

I am going to add a few more as I go along. If you have seen any good sites that should be added here - let me know and I will have a look at them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JULIE ANDREW'S 69TH BIRTHDAY SONG

In memory of a very dear friend - SUNITEE SONDHI

George Carlin's Views on Aging