I may not agree with all of this - but it was a fun post !!

I got used to my arthritis, To my dentures I'm resigned, I can manage my bifocals
But lord I miss my mind.
Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children; and now I have six children and no theories
Life is a tough proposition and the first hundred years are the toughest.
Varicose veins are the result of an improper selection of grandparents.
Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes.
I'm pushing sixty; that's enough exercise for me.
Familiarity breeds contempt - and children.
A wife lasts as long as a marriage, an ex-wife for ever.
Adultery is the application of democracy to love.
Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is quite as satisfying as an income tax refund.
Behind every man with pull is a woman with push.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JULIE ANDREW'S 69TH BIRTHDAY SONG

In memory of a very dear friend - SUNITEE SONDHI

George Carlin's Views on Aging